1. Peatix once had an aerial cat photography workshop hosted on our online and mobile ticketing platform. Talk about quirky!
2. The co-founders, Taku Harada and Emi Takemura, met whilst working at Amazon.
3. Two months ago, Peatix decided to make the big move to the awesome cities of Singapore and New York after clinching a US$3 million Series A funding round.
4. Peatix has hosted more than 10,000 events in Japan since its launch! Impressive much?
5. Peatix was born in May 2011. So that makes Pea-chan (our mascot) 2 years and 3 months old.
6. Peatix used to be PeaTiX. Notice the capital P, T, and X? It stands for the event acronym: Place, Ticket, and Objective. Interesting, right? Bet you never knew that before.
7. Saving the trees, one ticket at a time. 60% of event attendees on Peatix buy tickets through mobile devices. Yay to the QR code!