Organising a wedding can be a pretty exciting yet mammoth task at the same time with so many things to think about and plan for.
One really important aspect to nail is the guest list as that informs a whole host of other wedding logistics (i.e. catering, venue, invitation cards and so on).
Lately, a couple of couples have been using Peatix in a really clever way – as a platform for wedding invitation RSVPs!
“Okay, so what is so great about that. I can do that with Facebook,” you might say flatly with raised eyebrows. Yes, that is true, but what if more could be done to ease your planning? Read on for more.
Gather MORE than just RSVPs
On top of RSVPs, couples have been using our customisable form to collect data from their guests in an efficient and automated way. Data such as guest names, home address, email address, phone numbers, how many people each intends to come with and the list goes on.
This takes away the time consuming task of having to manually approach every single person who RSVP-ed on Facebook for their home address (or other data) and to manually compile that information.
Here’s how you could save precious time.
Wedding planning made easier with 5 simple steps
1. Login to your Peatix account to set up a lovely event page in minutes, themed with a pre-wedding shot as the event banner or background.
2. Set up and activate a customisable form to collect all the data you need to assist with wedding planning.
3. (optional) Make your event page private with a password if you’d like to prevent the wedding crashers.
4. Broadcast the event page link to your guest list easily via the “Promote” tab on your account’s dashboard.
5. Wait for guests to RSVP (or “Get Ticket”) and fill in the form. Download the form entries as an excel spreadsheet and you’ll have all your guest data neatly organised for you!
Removing migraines from brides-to-be since 2011
Simply set up an event page to automatically collect the data you need and use the time saved on other aspects of planning for your big day!
Oh, and if you’re wondering whether we charge? Peatix is free to use, that is, if your guests pay nothing to RSVP.